It’s a team effort.
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate people to join the Certainly sales team!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR), who wants to join a fast-moving, dynamic startup that helps ecommerce teams sell more, while giving their customers a better buying experience.
About the role:
As a BDR you have a crucial role in finding new customers for Certainly. You will be focusing on finding companies that want to change the way they work and help them understand the value of using AI for Customer Service and selling online. You’ll be their first point of contact in the initial sales process and will set up the initial conversations. In other words, you will be the link between potential customers, Sales and Marketing. We can teach you most of what you need to know, but if you already have knowledge of digitization, AI, SaaS, customer service, and/or e-commerce, that’s a plus.
- Find and create opportunities within our ICP.
- Book and have the initial discovery call.
- Qualify and map the accounts.
- Handover qualified leads and coordinate following meetings with Account Executives.
- Build a healthy pipeline by phone, email, and other channels.
- Update and enrich our CRM system – Hubspot.
Education and experience:
- You don’t have to have a specific education to be great at talking to people, understanding their needs and positioning our value.
- It’s great if you’ve worked in a similar role before – if not, just make sure that your application is as amazing as you will be when you’re representing us.
- You have to be pretty great in both spoken and written English. It’s a plus if you speak other languages too.
- You have a can-do attitude and a curiosity to learn every day. You don’t have to know all about AI, ecommerce, c-commerce and so on, but you should want to learn.
- You are a hardworking go-getter and know that if you fall 7 times, you just have to get up 8 times!
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent phone, writing, and listening skills.
- You enjoy talking to people and you’re not afraid of picking up the phone.
- Knowledge of SaaS business processes and organizational structures is a plus.
What we offer:
- A great office in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Continuous education and investment in your professional development.
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of nationality, ethnicity, age and life stage.
- Progress over perfection: we don’t have a zero-mistake culture but encourage you to try new things and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology.
- A startup environment: a young company and culture where you can influence how we do things.
- Learning from others: an opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences.
- An international environment: have the opportunity to engage with people from all around the world.
How to apply:
Please apply in English by sending your CV, cover letter and portfolio by clicking the button below.
At Certainly, we believe in diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.